Wednesday 10 September 2014

France | Day 6

Dress: A|WEAR, Necklace:H&M, Bag:Fran&Jane, Sunglasses/Shoes/Ring:Penneys/Primark

Well the Holiday posts are now over! Back to reality! I don't mind as I had a lovely relaxing week with the Parents. It's nice to get away for a little bit and break away from your daily routine. I'm back a couple of days and it feels like I never left however. I'm a creature of habit and it's nice to get back into a routine. I did find I rather enjoyed daily blogging. I had such great intentions this Summer but I've  been focusing on myself more which took me away from the Internet. It's something that I will probably discuss soon as I've been getting a few emails about my health and fitness journey,although it's not something I'm overly keen to discuss at the moment. As I've mentioned before this will never, ever, ever been anything other than a fickle fashion and beauty blog so don't expect anything to change. I've always been confident (overly so nearly) and it's got absolutely nothing to do with my appearance. I'm extremely comfortable in my skin as I think you've all guessed from me parading around nearly in the nip in me bikini's. It will however become a travel Blog when I'm off, but other then that it will be same old, same old. I've so many plans in the pip line but all my efforts are going towards saving and planning my trip so everything is put on hold. I'll be back with a bang next year though, this I can promise you! Anyway France was great. Food and the Sun are always welcomed with open arms. I'm going to honestly make a proper effort now and aim for 4 blog posts a week, alternating fashion and beauty! 
Share:
© siantravelstheworld | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig