Thursday 4 September 2014

France Day 5| La Rochelle

We went for a little stroll into the La Rochelle today. I wasn't bothered making that much of an effort so up went my hair and I threw on a slouchy T-shirt from Penney's/Primark and an Asos Skirt. I was clearing out my room when I saw this skirt and fell in love with it again! It's a little big on me but it's still totally wearable! The only thing is, it's not really a forgiving shape as it's a tulip shape, but I like it! 
T-Shirt and Sunglasses:Penney's/Primark, Skirt:Asos, Sandals:New Look
La Rochelle is a nice big town and has lots to offer. I raided Sephora and sat out in the Harbour enjoying people watching and a Coke Zero! So much nicer than both Coke and Diet Coke put together. It was a lovely hot day but my T-shirt was so nice and cool. It cost me €2 in the Penney's sale just before I went away. It's a really big fit. I'm wearing a 14 and have loads of room in it. It's so soft too, definitely one chilling in the house! Anyway until tomorrow, which is technically my last day, this week has flown far too quick! 

Share:
© siantravelstheworld | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig