Wednesday 30 July 2014

Paris #4

Sorry it's taken me over a week to get my last post up. I've been sick and up to my eyes. I'm off to France again at the start of September and I can't wait. I love France and I didn't take me long to jump on board the Family holiday as I'm counting the pennies until December! For my last day and travelling home I opted for a maxi dress. It's chic, stylish and comfortable which is just what I wanted.
The view from our hotel balcony. Bastille is really a lovely part of Paris and you don't feel that you're surrounded by a million and one tourists. I've stayed near the Champs Elysees before and it was very touristy. Although it was a lovely location and perfect for what was a short stay in Paris. The weather was lovely and I caught the end of a lovely Market on the Thursday.
I love French markets and spent a good while browsing before making my way down to another market about a mile down the road. It was the warmest day and wearing my hair down wasn't the brightest idea I've ever had, long haired girls you know what I'm talking about. It was in the mid 30's and I love heat, but it was a bit too much for walking around, instead of lying down on a sun lounger some where!
If I hadn't stocked up on food at breakfast I'd be feasting away here, all the fresh fruit looked incredible. It was only a shame I was leaving that night! Paris is so picture perfect and I'm already itching to go back! This market was more of a mixture with loads of fruits, vegetable and meat as well as clothes and antiques so it was a bit of a free for all!
 My Louis Vuitton "Neverfull" was such a handy bag to have. It's so spacious and so easy to fling over my shoulder. It also holds everything but the kitchen sink. It's perfect for a weekend away too. My DSLR is so heavy but you don't feel it as much as this tote is so big. In terms of safety although it doesn't have a zip it has a clip and two strings at the side making so it doesn't make you an easy target for pickpockets! 
As I'm on a healthy eating kick, I allowed myself one Crepe and I can personally vouch that it was absolutely delicious! I had a warm Crepe with Nutella and savoured every mouth full! You really can't beat the French for Crepes, and I can't wait to go back next month. The food over all in France is so yummy and I love going to the markets and getting inspiration for when I'm at home and what to cook!
This Black and White Tribal Print Maxi* is so comfortable. It's soft, doesn't crease and perfect for both travelling and sightseeing. It was cool in the heat and the side splits give it a bit of an edge. Monochrome is a fantastic multi-seasonal piece so you can wear it when it gets a bit chilly with ankle boots and a leather jacket! It's so easy to wear and is honestly the most comfiest maxi I own!
You can spot my photographer Dad with his camera in this photo! He's a keen photographer as well as myself and we were comparing photo's over lunch. He's his eye on my camera as I'm not sure I'll have room for it in my backpack, travelling light and all! I'm looking for a great quality digital camera and have been scouring Amazon for reviews. I'm not too sure yet, so he better take his beady eyes off it for the moment ;)
For accessories I added a pop of colour with colourful bangles and a colourful necklace, both picked up for as cheap as chips in Penney's! You really can't beat Penney's for accessories and next month I'm going to go a bit wild and pick up a few bits to update my wardrobe. Like the rest of my outfit photo's I wore my nude sandals, again from Penneys but Sadly I think these babies died a death with all the walking around we did.
 Well that's that for my Paris Posts, sorry again it took so long but sometimes life just gets in the way! I love writing travel posts and can't wait to write more next year. I haven't finalised my trip yet, but once I do I'll write a big blog post detailing what I'm doing, in the hopes you lovely lads can give me some tips and tricks as right now it's all a bit overwhelming!

I'll be back soon with some beauty posts, I've a few good ones for you!
Share:
© siantravelstheworld | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig