Tuesday 22 July 2014

Paris #3

 Notre Dame is one of my favourite parts of Paris. Yes it's swarming with tourists(like me, I suppose!) but I always try and get there every time I visit. It's so beautiful and if it hadn't of been peak season I would of ventured in, as it really is breathe taking. The sun was also beating down which was lovely, although a little bit too hot. I know, I know I shouldn't be complaining!
 I really wish I had longer than I did in Paris, but is was so lovely to break away from my daily routine. It's  amazing how it recharges you! Although my two days at Longitude counteracted it, and now I'm as sick as a dog! I didn't drink the weekend and feel rougher than I would have if I did, which is typical! I'm pretty sure I picked something up on the plane, but I'm not going too complain too much!
For my evening in Paris there was only one dress I was packing. Pink Floral Chiffon Pleated Dress* is perfect. Absolutely perfect. The second I tried it on, it was pretty much love at first sight and I'm planning my next outing with it. It looks less comfortable than it really is, if that makes sense? The lining is so soft and feels lovely on your skin, especially in the heat! (I can honestly vouch for this!)
We are Al fresco in Saint Michel, not bang in the centre but on the outskirts. I had my usual when I go to Paris. Starter was French Onion soup with French bread. Chicken and Chips for main and a Chocolate Mousse for desert. I've been eating healthier lately, and it was so nice to have a (few) days of indulgence before getting back to normal yesterday! I'm not doing any fad diet or anything just eating healthier and cleaner.
If you're a long reader of the blog, you'll notice I've a love of Floral. Anything and everything floral I'm all over. I saw this dress on the Yours Clothing Website and literally swooned. It's so pretty and perfect for a nice dinner in Paris. It's really breathable too, so you're not conscious of any marks on it, which we all know can be a bit morto! I was really surprised when this dress arrived as it feels a lot nicer than it looks!
I got really snap happy with my camera and took a million and one photo's. Trying to narrow it down for the blog posts was a hard task, I tell ya! Paris is just such a beautiful city, that it's hard not to take a picture of everything and anything! The only thing I will say is that my Nikon D3100 is VERY heavy. I'm going to need a lighter one for my travels, so if you know any great compact camera's that are good quality, please let me know!
For accessories I kept things really simple. I've had this rose gold link chain for ages. It's from Topshopng as  but they're always doing similar floating about. I didn't add any bracelets as it was just too warm and I wasn't bothered being laden down with jewels, like I normally am. Now this dress does come with a cute nude patent belt, but I opted without it, as for me personally I prefer it without! 
Anyway, back to the dress. In one word AMAZING. It's comfortable, pretty and is perfect for the Summer as well as Winter (But let's not think about that) Quality as always is fantastic and the price point isn't too bad for the quality of the dress. I love the pleats as they really turn the dress into a romantic number! Overall another winner from Yours Clothing!
Share:
© siantravelstheworld | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig